[Job] PHP Developer £25k-£32k - Anglia

AlexH

Merg pe strada catre Mine...
Membru personal
Administrative
Freelancer
SEO Expert
Job postat mai jos este in engleza.
Daca aveti intrebari va rog postati mai jos, iar daca nu intelegeti ce scrie cat de cat, nu va obositi sa aplicati.

La interviu se cere proba de lucru, ai nevoie de CV, diplomele sunt un avantaj.
##################################
We are looking for several people who fit the following urgent Job Spec. If you are interested please call Simon Leach on 01925 820 555 or email a word version of your CV back to me stating Salary requirements and Availability.

If this job is not relevant to you please accept my apologies but if you could forward it to anyone you feel would be more appropriate I would much appreciate it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Job Title: PHP Developer/Preston/£25k-£32k+Benefits

Salary: £25,000 - £32,000

Job Spec:

PHP Developer/Preston/£25k-£32k+Benefits

PHP/MySQL

Excellent PHP developer needed to join this ever expanding organisation. They have a Queens award for enterprise in sustainable development and their commercial services help to support their social welfare charity, which helps vulnerable people to work their way back to independent living.

As an industry leader, they pride themselves on quality service, efficiency and innovation at the heart of all their departments. They aim to deliver ground-breaking solutions and big savings to their customers while maintaining their community focus and family business feel.

They use a wide variety of IT systems, including but not limited to PHP and MySQL. They are aiming to streamline their processes within the next 12 months and bring their systems closer together - the successful applicant would play a key role in providing and implementing improvements to this regard.

Role:
The improvement of systems and processes.

Required skills:
  • Knowledge of PHP and one of MySQL or SQL Server
  • comfortable working with and improving existing legacy systems

Desirable:

• Linux
  • Javascript
  • jQuery
  • HTML/CSS
  • Oracle
  • PHPStorm
  • MVC Framework knowledge

For more information please contact