Scanare cu Python pe Android/Windows

NoName_TheColorCube Script + Python_Portable 3

Tested & working + today hits,+combo files. Unfortunately is a script protected by the author, so you cant edit it .
Download link: 40.74 MB file on MEGA

00001.png
Am o problemă cu „-m pip rowoked” pentru a folosi python. A avut cineva această problemă și a remediat-o?

In general, it's good to stay away from "protected" scripts. You don't know what it does in calc, the vast majority send the hits on telegram groups, abusing the provider.
well I tried to use posted version of python "Apocalipse_High_ Speed_mac_scanner". First server I scanned and it worked, but did not save anything. After every time I try it it will give me this warning and stop "
To avoid this problem you can invoke Python with '-m pip' instead of running pip directly.
WARNING: The script normalizer.exe is installed in 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312-32\Scripts' which is not on PATH.
Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warning, use --no-warn-script-location.

well I tried to use posted version of python "Apocalipse_High_ Speed_mac_scanner". First server I scanned and it worked, but did not save anything. After every time I try it it will give me this warning and stop "
To avoid this problem you can invoke Python with '-m pip' instead of running pip directly.
WARNING: The script normalizer.exe is installed in 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312-32\Scripts' which is not on PATH.
Consider adding this directory to PATH or, if you prefer to suppress this warning, use --no-warn-script-location.
Maybe local configuration error?Wrong path?
Post the script,ill have a look

Side general notes regarding installation python v3.12+

1: Download latest python from the link below: Python Releases for Windows
2: install python:
3: install pips:

note:
No all scripts work on everyones windows computer. it all depends on configuration on your windows, and and wether you have all the pips package installed or not. Some scripts have errors, and some scripts are broken.

If a py file script is open not protected then open it with notepad and edit errors or path locations, like sounds, or hits location, according to your configuration!!! it does take time to learn, the more you learn, the better it gets and simple! I too, new to python & learning everyday something new. Good luck.

3: Alternative
Attached scripts for auto installing Pymodule and pips!

Ultima editare:
Side general notes regarding installation python v3.12+

1: Download latest python from the link below: Python Releases for Windows
2: install python:
3: install pips:

note:
No all scripts work on everyones windows computer. it all depends on configuration on your windows, and and wether you have all the pips package installed or not. Some scripts have errors, and some scripts are broken.

If a py file script is open not protected then open it with notepad and edit errors or path locations, like sounds, or hits location, according to your configuration!!! it does take time to learn, the more you learn, the better it gets and simple! I too, new to python & learning everyday something new. Good luck.

3: Alternative
Attached scripts for auto installing Pymodule and pips!
Easy to debug using pycharm......

Back
Sus